Roc-Drill are one of Australia’s most recognised blast hole drilling providers. Powered by a positive workforce culture, we are proud of our reputation as the benchmark in blast-hole drilling. With over two hundred and fifty personnel operating on multiple projects throughout the country, supported by a modern and dynamic fleet, we’ve delivered over decades for some of Australia’s biggest names in resources.
We provide rewarding careers with a focus on family-friendly rosters, training, and safety. We’re passionate about breaking down barriers that allow professionals to exceed industry ceilings and fulfill their potential.
At the core of our talent strategy is attitude. We hire with a focus on outlook and values. We provide development opportunities that align capability with job satisfaction.
Collaboration and safety are hallmarks of quality in our business and are reflected in everyone we hire.
We are currently seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced Drill Fitter to join our team based at Ravenswood Gold Mine. We’re seeking a down-to-earth, hard-working individual to join us and develop their career as we continue to develop Roc-Drill.
You’ll be entrusted with ensuring high-quality work, whilst never wavering on our safety commitment. This role offers;
- FIFO from Brisbane or Cairns, or DIDO from Townsville and surrounds
- Full-time fixed-term role
- Competitive remuneration package
- Superannuation contributions on all hours worked
As an essential member of our Ravenswood Mine project, you’ll be easily able to operate individually or as part of complex operations requiring multiple personnel. You’ll know that safety is the commitment that we all make to each other and sits at the top of every decision-making process. Ideally, you’ll be looking for a company where you can evolve your skills, with a view to progressing and getting the most out of your career.
You’ll possess the following as standard:
- Proven drill fitting experience with a minimum of 4 years and a trade qualification
- Experience working with Epiroc T40/T45 and Epiroc D65 equipment is highly regarded
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical examination, and drug screening, and obtain a National Police Clearance
- Hold a current HR (Heavy Rigid) license preferrable
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Availability to start promptly
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on experience.
Who we are
Roc-Drill’s values – integrity, safety, and expertise – form the basis of how we interact with one another.
Our culture is driven by fence line staff. Our team takes ownership of this culture – driving it forward, protecting core values, and taking responsibility for continuously developing a best-practice working environment where merit matters.
For more information on how Roc-Drill can provide a pathway to your next career move, visit roc-drill.com.au/careers, email [email protected], or click apply now to register your interest in joining our growing team.
Roc-Drill Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, Indigenous and female candidates are encouraged to apply.