Roc-Drill are one of Australia’s most recognised blast hole drilling providers. Powered by a positive workforce culture, we are proud of our reputation as the benchmark in blast-hole drilling. With over two hundred and fifty personnel operating on multiple projects throughout the country, supported by a modern and dynamic fleet, we’ve delivered over decades for some of Australia’s biggest names in resources.
We provide rewarding careers with a focus on family-friendly rosters, training, and safety. We’re passionate about breaking down barriers that allow professionals to exceed industry ceilings and fulfill their potential.
At the core of our talent strategy is attitude. We hire with a focus on outlook and values. We provide development opportunities that align capability with job satisfaction.
Collaboration and safety are hallmarks of quality in our business and are reflected in everyone we hire.
We are currently seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced Driller to join our team based at Ravenswood Gold Mine. We’re seeking a down-to-earth, hard-working individual to join us and develop their career as we continue to develop Roc-Drill.
You’ll be entrusted with ensuring high quality work, whilst never wavering on our safety commitment. This role offers;
- Full-time fixed role
- Immediate start available
- FIFO from Brisbane or Cairns, or DIDO from Townsville or surrounding area
- Opportunities for development to pave the way for personal and professional growth, enabling us to reach new heights and achieve our goals
- Channels for team leadership progression
- Opportunity to upskill and diversify your qualifications through accredited training
As an essential member of our Ravenswood Gold Mine project, you’ll be easily able to operate individually or as part of complex operations requiring multiple personnel. You’ll know that safety is the commitment that we all make to each other and sits at the top of every decision-making process. Ideally, you’ll be looking for a company where you can evolve your skills, with a view to progressing and getting the most out of your career.
You’ll possess the following as standard;
- Experience on top hammer drills (ideally Epiroc T40 or T45) or experience working within the mining industry on similar equipment.
- Open C Class licence essential
- A high understanding and awareness of occupational health and safety
- Two recent, relevant referees who can vouch for your attitude
- Be able to consistently pass drug and alcohol testing
- Be able to obtain a current national police clearance
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
Who we are
Roc-Drill’s values – integrity, safety, and expertise – form the basis of how we interact with one another.
Our culture is driven by fence line staff. Our team takes ownership of this culture – driving it forward, protecting core values, and taking responsibility for continuously developing a best-practice working environment where merit matters.
Roc-Drill Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, Indigenous and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on how Roc-Drill can provide a pathway to your next career move, visit roc-drill.com.au/careers, email [email protected], or click apply now to register your interest in joining our growing team.