Roc-Drill are one of Australia’s most recognised blast hole drilling providers. Powered by a positive workforce culture, we are proud of our reputation as the benchmark in blast-hole drilling. With over two hundred and fifty personnel operating on multiple projects throughout the country, supported by a modern and dynamic fleet, we’ve delivered over decades for some of Australia’s biggest names in resources.
We provide rewarding careers with a focus on family-friendly rosters, training, and safety. We’re passionate about breaking down barriers that allow professionals to exceed industry ceilings and fulfill their potential.
At the core of our talent strategy is attitude. We hire with a focus on outlook and values. We provide development opportunities that align capability with job satisfaction.
Collaboration and safety are hallmarks of quality in our business and are reflected in everyone we hire.
We are currently Drill Support to join our team based at Ravenswood Gold Mine. We’re seeking a down-to-earth, hard-working individual to join us and develop their career as we continue to develop Roc-Drill.
You’ll be entrusted with ensuring high-quality work, whilst never wavering on our safety commitment. This role offers;
- Full-time fixed-term role
- Family Friendly rosters
- DIDO from Townsville
- Camp and mess provided whilst on roster
- Salary packaging options available
- Excellent team culture with long-term opportunities available
- A professional working environment where your safety is our first priority
- The opportunity to be a part of the most advanced blast hole drilling company in Australia.
As an essential member of our Ravenswood Gold Mine project, you’ll be easily able to operate individually or as part of a team. You’ll know that safety is the commitment that we all make to each other and sits at the top of every decision-making process. Ideally, you’ll be looking for a company where you can evolve your skills, with a view to progressing and getting the most out of your career.
You’ll possess the following as standard;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, drug screen and National police clearance
- Hold a current open C Class licence
- Current first aid/CPR and fire extinguisher qualifications preferred but not essential
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work safely
- Experience working in the mining, construction, and heavy industry preferred but not essential
Who we are
Roc-Drill’s values – integrity, safety, and expertise – form the basis of how we interact with one another.
Our culture is driven by fence line staff. Our team takes ownership of this culture – driving it forward, protecting core values, and taking responsibility for continuously developing a best-practice working environment where merit matters.
Roc-Drill Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, Indigenous and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on how Roc-Drill can provide a pathway to your next career move, visit roc-drill.com.au/careers, email [email protected], or click apply now to register your interest in joining our growing team.